Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Reckless Abandon:

Means, just go for it without worrying about anything.

Easier said than done. What happens from the time when you are a teenager about to enter adulthood and the world seems SO full of excitement... and the spot I am now where the world in general, seems almost terrifying. How do we somehow lose the will to be dangerous when we are suddenly unleashed and allowed to be as dangerous as we want to be? What happened to my desire to be reckless? When did things start becoming so complex? I want to do something daring. I want to have good stories to tell my children one day! I don't know what it is yet, maybe skydiving or cage diving with a great white. I'm going to experience the exhilaration of ignoring the consequence of an obviously dangerous decision and I'm going to live to tell you about it!

Goal of the day: start living again, with reckless abandon.

No comments:

Post a Comment