Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm Back!!

Hello World,

It's me. I have to admit.. I wasn't really interested in blogging, not at all. I started one for something to do one afternoon and pretty much forgot it had existed. I am terrible about completing anything I start.

Well anyways, I'm back and I'd like to commit myself to updating here on my life in general. Whether anyone is reading... or I am just writing to myself.

When I was in High School facebook and myspace did not exist. My friends and I kept in touch via freeopendiary.com. It wasn't until today that I realized that opendiary was like an old school blog! It was much less sophisticated but even still. The basic concept was to write, farely often, about your life and everything in it. I loved opendiary! I wish I had printed it out and saved it all those years ago but alas my teenage writings have long since been lost. But hey, here I am ready to start anew.

On a much different note. The hubs and I are going camping this weekend! We're headed to the mountains and I must admit I have a small fear of being eaten by a bear. I'm pushing that one back inside though because I know the trip will be fantastic. The weather is absolutely gorgeous right now and I think the fresh air will do us all some good.

Well, I guess I better go perform some of my wifely duties around the house.. Goodbye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment